Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Spicy Cucumber Rolls with Feta Cheese

Summer's here alright! Even though the weather here hasn't been that warm, I can't stop looking for summery recipes and beverages. This weekend I plan on making strawberry vodka and lots of lemonade! I hate summer because it's so hot, but I adore summer recipes! Salads and fresh tarts, ice teas and coffees, mmm can't wait! This summer will be even better because I'll graduate and I'll start packing for our big move to France!

Meanwhile... Today I made some cucumber rolls with feta cheese, oregano, chilli powder and some green olives. They were so good! Of course mom didn't like them cause they were too spicy... Anyway, I'm sorry for the quality of the photo but I was in a hurry and, plus, they were all gone in a matter of minutes.



Very easy to make, tasty and refreshing!

If you liked this article, follow TO BAKE OR TO BURN on FACEBOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment, Handsome!