Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Lately...

It's been a while since my last post cause I had some trouble with my oven. I recently bought a new one so the recipes will keep on coming. Quick teaser on what I've been doing lately:

Lemon Meringue Tart & Kiwi Vanilla Tart

Creamy avocado pasta

Kiwi Strawberry Smoothie

Assassin's Creed Cake for Awesome Boyfriend's birthday

We went to Annecy where we ate like pigs

And to Toulouse

Made cozonac with Awesome Boyfriend's mom

Fish and green beans

Egg, pasta and olive salad

Apple Cinnamon Tart

Lunettes

My favorite breakfast - Chocolate Oatmeal with fruit

Delicious salad: tomatoes, goat cheese, comtĂ© cheese, avocado, salad, thyme 

Breakfast - Boiled eggs and soldiers

Cake pops for my birthday

Stay tuned, I'll be posting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment, Handsome!